Monday, February 4, 2019

My January 2019 Photo A Day Pictures

I've always thought the Photo A Day challenges by the fatmumslim blog were fun, but I usually never stuck with them. Generally I would do okay, but then I would be stumped by a prompt and then I'd just give up on it; but this time it looked pretty doable!

I thought I would share all of my pictures on here instead of on Instagram. I'm actually pretty happy that I was able to keep up with it for a whole month! Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it all year! 

Anyways, all the pictures were taken with my phone. I'm just trying to have fun with it and not try too hard to get 'perfect' pictures. Sometimes I have a creative or fun idea, other times I'll keep it simple. 

It's been fun to do and honestly it's been just what I need to get me in the creative mood.
Have you ever done a photo a day challenge?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun idea! I did Project 365, gosh, ten years ago I guess at this point! You would just take a picture every day, but there were no daily prompts. Congrats on sticking with it for the whole month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I really like the photo of the pens.
    x, Julie | ThisMainLineLife.com

    ReplyDelete