Monday, October 21, 2019

Currently

Hi! It's been a little while since I posted anything, but there has been a lot going on! Now that things have finally calmed down a bit I can get back into blogging. 

Back in September we went to Texas for my sister's graduation, and then after we came back we moved. The move was extremely stressful and crazy, but we are now in a much better house in a much better location!

So mostly our days have been spent unpacking and trying to figure out where all the nearest grocery stores and places we regularly shop are, and just settling into our new place/area. 


Watching - We've been watching Dateline, Shark Tank, Madam Secretary (anyone else wondering what is going on with this season? It's pretty confusing/terrible!), and The Voice. We are finally getting the ID channel again so we've been watching that as well.

I'm also watching The Rookie. I didn't seen any new shows that looked any good, but are you watching any new shows?

Trying - To find a church! We have been to two already and so far they have both been a major no. We have had a really hard time finding a church. We never did find one we really liked while we were in Idaho, and when we moved to Richmond we didn't find one there either. So now that we are in the Hampton/Norfolk/Virginia Beach area I'm hoping we can finally find one.

Reading - State of Lies by Siri Mitchell. I've never read anything by this author before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm about 2/3 of the way through and I'm really enjoying it! I'm planning on writing a review in an upcoming post.

Eating - Even though we haven't really had fall weather yet (it's still been kind of warm, although it did rain all day yesterday. The leaves haven't even really changed color here yet.) I made some chili a couple of weeks ago and I made some beef stew last weekend.

I also made some pumpkin shaped sugar cookies which were good! 

Listening to - I haven't been listening to very much. I'm all caught up on podcasts (although Cold is the most recent one I've listened to, which I finished a couple of months ago.) I've been listening to Pandora a bit but that usually doesn't last long because I get annoyed at some of the songs they play so I run out of skips and then I end up turning it off.

Needing - I need to go grocery shopping and I also need to make a few changes to the blog layout. I've been trying to fix that little bio underneath my picture, it's been something I've wanted to do for a while but I can't get it just right. And I also need to update my About Me page. That's always hard! It's one thing to write about other topics, but trying to write about yourself is hard!

What have you been up to lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, congrats on the move! That is always hard--and exhausting. I've also been trying to update some stuff on my blog, and it's reminding me why I never do it, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was definitely exhausting but I am so glad to be in a new house in a new area! I know, right? Blog stuff is always such a long process and there is always something frustrating involved!

    ReplyDelete