Monday, February 1, 2016

Currently

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately! It's not because I haven't wanted to blog, but I just have not done anything interesting or blog-worthy lately! I really have just had nothing to write about. 

So, I figured since it had been a while since my last Currently post, I thought I would share one!

I just Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I've been re-read the Harry Potter books in between other books, and I always forget how long this one takes to read! I have a huge stack of books on my nightstand I need to read after this one.

Watching - Not a lot at the moment! We have been watching some older seasons of The Amazing Race on Amazon Instant video. There were a couple of seasons that we hadn't seen and I was glad to see they were finally available on Prime. I'm not real thrilled with the newest season starting in a couple of weeks since it's all social media people. I'm hoping it won't just be a bunch of annoying narcissists. We've also been watching Shark TankUndercover Boss, and The Profit

And I've started watching Luther on Netflix. So far I'm really liking it! I mean, it's put on by the BBC, so of course it's good!

Drinking - Coffee at the moment.

Eating - Nothing right now. I can't think of any new or interesting food items I've found recently either.

Wishing - I could travel somewhere. It's been a while since I went anywhere and I really want to go somewhere!

Needing - To go grocery shopping. I also need to get some more blog posts put together. I usually get them started and then wait until the night before to finish them. Which means I am up late doing them! 

And I also really need to get a hair cut. Let's just say it's been a while and the ends of my hair are looking really bad!

Working on - Getting caught up on my scrapbooking, organizing and getting rid of things in my room. (I am getting quite a stack of things to donate!) 

What have you been up to lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment