Friday, January 2, 2015

Five for Friday

Hello again! I'm going to do things a little differently today, I'm going to post 5 things I hope to change/start/do differently this year. Since it's the beginning of a new year and all!

1. I really want to branch out more in my photography. I want to try new things and take more pictures!

2. I hope to do some more traveling this year. There are so many places I want to go and things I want to see, I hope I will be able to see some new places this year!

3. I really hope to grow my blog more this year! 

4. I also want to be better about planning and scheduling posts. I always start posts and then end up finishing them late the night before I need to post it.

5. Lastly, I would like to get better at French. I have been taking it for a little while now, and I would like to be able to have an actual conversation in French! Luckily I have a brother who speaks French fluently, so I have someone to help me with it.

And for the record, I don't think you have to wait until the beginning of the year to do new/different things, I have already been working on most of these, I just thought I would post them to share what I want to do.

So, do you have any goals or resolutions for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment