Friday, February 13, 2015

Five for Friday

Bonjour! How are you?
I hope you all had a good week! I am linking up with Della Devoted, Coffee With Caitlin, and Cup of Tea for another edition of Five for Friday!

1. I got a new phone this week. It was a real pain trying to get it set up! I don't know what the guy at the store did, but I ended up having to come home, completely reset my phone to factory settings, and then download all the content from icloud again. Anyways, I am glad it is finally working! Which brings me to my second point...

2. Trying to pick a phone case! It is turning out to be more difficult than I thought. I have always had an Otterbox on my phone, but I was thinking of doing a regular case with tempered glass. I want something protective, but not too expensive. So for the time being, I am almost afraid to even use my phone! Do you have any suggestions on cases? I have the iPhone 5s.

3. There's a craft store near where my sister takes Tae Kwon Do that my mom has been talking about. She finally took me and I ended up with a lot of fun stuff! It's a little local place and it was really cheap!
4. I'm not sure what is going on with the weather app on my phone...but I'm pretty sure it's not 79 degrees anywhere right now!
5. My mom, sister and I painted these hearts for Valentine's day. We were going to write the sayings on them (like on the conversation hearts), but we can't seem to find our paint pens! Oh well, they still look fun!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The painted hearts are such a good idea! Tuck them away and use them again next year :) Thanks for linking up with us again at H54F!! See you this Friday!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete