Friday, August 14, 2015

Five for Friday

Hi! Welcome to this weeks edition of Five for Friday! I hope you all had a great week! I am linking up with Della DevotedCup of Tea, Bright on a Budget and Coffee With Caitlin!

1. Well, I posted the last segment of my trip to Europe series. Which, in case you missed it was Heidelberg, Germany. I have a few more random moments/stores to share, but otherwise I have some new content I'll be posting! 

2. I went into Target earlier this week and picked up a couple of things. I really liked these sleep shorts they had! They are so comfortable and were only $9.99 full priced, which I thought was a pretty good price for how nice they are. They also came in several other colors.
3. We were able to meet up with some good friends of ours this week! We hadn't seen them in several years (they had moved to Alabama and were passing through Boise since they were moving back to Washington.) It was great to be able to meet up for a little bit! I used to nanny for three of their younger kids when we all lived in Washington. They are such a great family and I am so glad they are going to be living close so we can see them more often! 

4. I did some decorating this week. I picked up some of these picture shelves while we were in Washington from Ikea, and they have been sitting in my room for a while now. I figured I should finally put them up! I really like how they turned out! I need to get a picture of the shelves with all of my pictures on them. (It's this picture ledge and it comes in black and white.) I highly recommend it if you have a lot of pictures to display and don't want a million holes in the walls!
5. We made grilled pizza earlier this week. It was SO good! If you have never made grilled pizza before, you are seriously missing out! I just make my pizza crust, roll it out into the size I want it and cook it on the grill for about 5 minutes at around 500°. Then I bring it in the house, flip it over (so the cooked side is up.) then top with toppings and stick it back on the grill for another 5 minutes or so and it's ready to eat! We have this pizza peel which helps to get it on and off of the grill easily. 
Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment