Friday, December 18, 2015

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea , Della Devoted Bright on a Budget and Coffee With Caitlin!

1. My birthday was earlier this week and my mom bought these pretty flowers for me! Apparently, one of the problems with having a December birthday is the stores only carry Christmas flowers. Oh well, they definitely are pretty though!
And my birthday cake. I baked and frosted it, then my mom decorated it. It was a chocolate cake with an Oreo cream filling which was really good!

2. Hannah and I decorated our gingerbread house earlier this week. We do one every year and we enjoyed decorating this one! Although we had some trouble coming up with ideas on how to decorate it! I think it turned out pretty good though!
3. My brother went to a French bakery yesterday and brought home some treats for us. I have no idea what they actually are, but they sure looked pretty and tasted really good! 
4. I shared a fun DIY project on Monday. You should check it out here!

5.  We bought Star Wars tickets! We're pretty excited! We waited too long and won't get to see it on opening day, but we will get to see the new movie on Monday! We've spent the week rewatching all of the movies so we'll be prepared for Monday! Is anyone else excited to see it?
Have a great week! It's only a week until Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!! I hope it was amazing! Those flowers are so pretty (even if they are more Christmas than birthday!) And I am so.over. the Star Wars madness, haha. I've only seen one, back when they were re-released in the '90s, and I have no idea which one it was. Oops. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was pretty good! I love the Star Wars movies, but all of the stuff in every single store is getting pretty crazy! You should watch the movies sometime! ;)

      Delete