Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas tag!

I saw this Christmas tag over on the What the Elle blog and thought it would be fun to do!
1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie/s?
I haven't really watched a ton of Christmas movies, but I would definitely have to say Elf! We watch it every year!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We open our presents on Christmas morning. I never could understand people who opened all of their presents on Christmas Eve! We used to open one on Christmas Eve, but now that we're older and don't get as many presents, we do them all on Christmas morning.

3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?

Maybe not one I'd call a 'favorite', but last Christmas was pretty fun! My brother had been studying in France, and Christmas break was the first time we had gotten to see him in a few months; and my dad was also home for Christmas (with his job he can't always be home for Christmas.) so it was fun to have them both there! And we started a new tradition of opening Christmas crackers at dinner; which was really fun! There's some Scottish on my dad's side of the family, and some English on my mom's, so it made sense to start doing Christmas crackers! And honestly, considering they only cost a few dollars to make, they were one of the most fun things we did!

4. Favorite festive food?
Definitely Nanaimo bars. So so good!

5. Favorite Christmas gift?

There isn't anything that is standing out in my mind right now. I'll probably think of something great once I post this!

6. Favorite Christmas scent?
Probably the scent of the Christmas tree. We always have a real tree, and it always smells so good!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Yep! Every Christmas Eve we eat snacks/finger foods and watch Christmas movies. We'll usually have a random assortment of foods like cheese and crackers, little pigs in a blanket, chips and dip, as well as whatever Christmas treats we've made like nanaimo bars, fudge, and/or sugar cookies.

8. What tops your tree?
An angel my mom has had for as long as I can remember.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I honestly can't think of anything. I never asked for anything crazy, wild, or extravagant!

10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Probably just being with my family. We never get to see any of our extended family over the holidays, so it's usually always just the five of us. I always like seeing my family open the presents I've bought them and seeing their reactions. 
Feel free to copy the questions and fill this out for yourself! Let me know if you fill it out, I'd love to see other people's answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment