Monday, March 13, 2017

Currently

Working on - Editing pictures. I'm getting quite a few pictures on my computer I need to edit, print, and then save to disks. It's a task that always takes me a while to do, but it's nice to get my computer cleaned up and get the prints back.

Looking forward to - Spring time! It will be nice to start seeing some flowers blooming and the trees turning green again. Everything has been so dead looking and ugly lately, it will be nice to finally see some signs of spring!

Watching - Madam Secretary started up again, so we have been watching that. As well as Little Big Shots (the kids on there are just too cute sometimes!), Shark Tank, The Voice, and Fixer Upper.

Eating -  I've been really into eating taco salads lately. They're pretty quick and easy to make, and just taste so good! 

Reading - I just started When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin, so far it's been okay. I'll be posting a review when I finish it.

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment