Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Squirrels!

I'll preface this post by saying I know this is a random post, but I really wanted to share these pictures! ;)

We live in town, so we don't get much wildlife in our yard. One day I would love to live out of town somewhere and see deer roaming through the yard, but for now I'll have to settle for the squirrels!

My dad built a squirrel feeder a few years ago, and they are pretty cute and entertaining to watch! 

I took these earlier this winter, (hence the fact it's snowing!) I never got around to getting any more pictures, so I thought I would share these!

And while I was taking the squirrel pictures, I happened to notice a woodpecker in a tree nearby, so I took some pictures of that too!
So what do you think? Are squirrels cute or annoying?

No comments:

Post a Comment