Monday, June 12, 2017

May Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Adesse New York Organic Infused Gel Effect Nail Lacquer in Surfer Girl: I liked the color okay, but it goes on really streaky and I had to use three coats before it stopped looking bad. The formula is very runny. I used it on my toes and I'm glad I didn't waste the time using it on my fingernails because I don't think it would have looked very good. After the three coats it looked fine, but it's more trouble then I like to go to to paint my nails.
Mellow Cosmetics Creamy Matte Lipstick in Nude: The color is very close to my natural lip color and almost unnoticeable on me. But I'm not saying that's bad! I didn't mind the color. I don't know that I would go so far as to call it moisturizing, but it wasn't particularly drying either.
Urban Decay Afterglow in Sin: I don't use highlighter, so I don't really have a use for this. I have fair skin and this kind of just blended in with my skin and was faintly shimmery. I've tried other highlighters that just looked too white, but this shade was okay. 
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara in Black: I am super picky about mascara, especially when it comes to the wands. Overall I would say this is okay. On a scale of 1-5 I'd probably put this at a 3. It did seem to make my lashes look a little fuller, but it seemed like once it dried my lashes kind of drooped a bit, like the formula was too heavy. I also didn't care for the brush. It was kind of wide and bushy. I prefer one with a tapered end which makes it easier to get into the inside corner of the eye, this brush was straight and flat on the end, which held a glob of mascara. The formula itself is not gloopy and it did not flake off either. So overall it's an okay product.
Jelly Pong Pong Supercharged Super Intense Eyeshadow Duo in Electric: To be honest I wasn't thrilled when I saw I was going to be getting this in my glam bag. These were way too shimmery and glittery for me and I didn't really care for the colors.
Overall this was just an okay glam bag. Nothing really jumped out at me as being a really great product. 

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment