Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Currently

Working on - Lots of reorganizing! I just worked on my closet earlier this week and that was frustrating. I have probably half the hanging space in this closet that I had in the closet in our rental, so it's been frustrating trying to fit everything in. And I really don't have that many clothes in the first place! I might have to get just a rack to have outside of the closet, but I don't think I'm going to have room for one. 

Watching - I've been watching America's Got Talent and on Netflix I just finished season 2 of Nailed It. Which, if you haven't watched Nailed It, you really need to!

Reading - I just finished Formula of Deception by Carrie Stuart Parks and it was pretty good!

Needing - To work on some more blog posts. I always seem to get ahead for a while and then I fall behind. So I have several posts in my drafts I need to work on!

Buying - I just bought this really cute dress on Amazon!

Looking forward to - Fall! I am so sick of hot weather! The humidity here in Virginia is miserable. I've always hated hot weather, but adding the humidity to it just makes it so much worse!

Trying - I just got the Benefit Brow Contour Pro pen from Influenster, so I am interested in giving that a try! It's a pretty interesting looking product. It's four products in one pen. Just like those pens you might remember from when you were a kid that had multiple colors that you could slide down.

What have you been up to lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new dress you got on Amazon - sooo cute. Also I can't wait to hear what you think of the new Benefit brow pen! Have a great day. xx

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must just be the time of year or something because my sister has been organizing like crazy too! I am so not an organizer though! Haha! Anyway, I'd love to hear how that brow pen works! It sounds so interesting!

    Sarah
    wholeheartedwanderings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I've already worn it several times, it's so comfortable and cute! And the brow pen was disappointing. While a fun idea, the formula is really hard to blend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be! I just feel so much better being in an organized space! The brow pen was a bit disappointing. I like the idea of an all in one product, the formula was just really hard to blend.

    ReplyDelete