Monday, August 6, 2018

July Ipsy Glam Bag

SEBAMED Liquid Face and Body Wash: I didn't use this. It has tons of great reviews but I just couldn't get over the smell! I don't even know how to describe the scent except that it's terrible. And the odd green color is also not very appealing.

HEMPZ Herbal Body Moisturizer in Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon: Unlike the last product, this smelled really good! Kind of like fruit punch Kool-aid. It seemed moisturizing, although I don't have particularly dry skin right now so I can't say how well it works on really dry skin. It does rub in well and isn't greasy, so that is always a plus!
SUNDAYS No. 45 nail polish: I didn't really care for this color as it looks a little bit more neon in person. Since it's a lighter color I had to use two coats because the first looked really streaky. And even after two coats it looks a little bit streaky in places, so I would say that it really doesn't go on too easily. After about the fourth day I started to notice some chipping. So overall the polish itself isn't too bad, I just didn't really care for the color.
SUGAR COSMETICS Stroke of Genius Heavy-Duty Kohl in 03 Green Light: While the color itself was okay, it's just not something I would wear. I just prefer neutral colored eyeliners. 
OFRA COSMETICS Eyeshadow in Exquisite: I was really disappointed to see this was the shade I received. I just don't have a use for black eyeshadow. I mean, I suppose I could always use it with a smudge brush as an eyeliner or something.
Overall I've been disappointed with my Ipsy bags recently. It seems that I get some great bags for a while, and then I'll go through a period with some really disappointing bags. I like trying new makeup products, but I hate feeling like I'm wasting my money!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, pineapple and melon sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like pineapple, but it sure smells good in the lotion!

    ReplyDelete