Monday, December 9, 2019

Recent Purchases 6

I always seem to get behind posting my recent purchases since I don't buy stuff all that often, but I had this post sitting in my drafts and then Black Friday happened and I ended up getting a bunch of things, so I thought I would share this post and then next week I'll share my Black Friday purchases!
Relaxed Side-Tie Performance Tee for Women in Maroon Jive:  The picture makes the side-tie look really knotted up but it's more relaxed and not quite so messy looking in person. It's in the athletic wear section but it fits and feels more like a regular shirt. It doesn't really have that dry-fit material like a real athletic shirt has; so I just wear it as a regular top. It comes in tons of colors and the fit is quite nice.

Luxe Polka-Dot Tank for Women: I have this tank in the black and white pictured above, but it looks like it's no longer available in those colors online. I have quite a few of Old Navy's luxe tanks because the material is so soft and comfortable. I just really like how these tanks fit. They're loose but not baggy and I like to wear them with a cardigan. There are so many fun prints too!

Luxe Printed Crew Neck Tee: I really like this tee! It's the same material as the tank but obviously is a crew neck with short sleeves. I like that the sleeves are a little longer and it just fits really nicely. I've been looking to purchase more of these but so far haven't liked any of their other patterns. It has a scoop hem which I like and overall it's just a nice tee!

Women's Semi Fit Mid-Rise Fleece Joggers: Since we've been going on so many hikes I got these to wear while we're out walking and so far they've been great! They fit nicely and while it hasn't gotten all too cold here, they've kept me nice and warm while I've worn them. 

Columbia Women's Snowshoe Mountain Omni Heat Waterproof Hooded Ski Jacket: I have needed a winter jacket for quite a while but just never got around to buying one. I picked up this particular one at the Columbia Outlet store, so this particular color is last years style. So far this coat keeps me nice and warm! It's water and wind proof, has plenty of pockets, a thermal reflective lining, and plenty of other features to keep you warm and dry during the winter! (This is the link to this years style if you're interested.). Columbia always seems to be a bit more affordable than North Face and my family has always had good luck with their coats. So overall I'm pleased with this purchase.


What have you purchased lately?

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments: