Monday, December 30, 2019

Our 2019 Christmas Decorations

I know it's a little bit after the fact, but I thought I would share our Christmas decorations! My mom really goes all out with the decorations and we jokingly refer to the house as a Christmas explosion!

This year we are in a rental house so it took a bit longer to find a place for everything considering the house is smaller. For instance, my mom wasn't able to put out her Christmas village as there wasn't a place for it. But despite that, the house sure looks festive! And it's always a bit sad when the decorations have to come down. 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

3 comments:

  1. Looks very nice and lovely. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house looks great! There's something so cheery about Christmas decorations. We don't have a ton (it's mainly the tree/stockings/garlands), but they definitely brighten up our living room. I'm sad they have to go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And you are definitely right. It's pretty hard not to be happy when you're surrounded by tons of Christmas decorations! My mom took all our decorations down last week and it always takes a while to get used to the emptiness!

    ReplyDelete