Friday, March 13, 2020

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am Linking up with Bright on a BudgetDella DevotedBYBMG and Andrea!

1. We got back a couple of weeks ago from visiting my grandparents in Washington. We had a really great time and even had great weather! It's been a couple of years since we have seen my grandparents, so it was really nice to finally visit again! Considering the nice weather, we were able to take several walks which was nice. 
2. My brother arrived a couple of days after we did, so we drove up to SeaTac to pick him up. Again, the weather was so great my brother suggested stopping at a park to get some pictures of the mountains. My mom couldn't remember if you could see the Olympics from Priest Point park, but we stopped anyways and unfortunately you couldn't see the mountains from there. It was a nice place to stop anyways though.
3. While we were in Washington we made the trip up North to visit our hometown and see our friends and former neighbors! We haven't seen them in about 8 years, so it was high time we finally went and saw them! We all had just the best time and it was SO nice to catch up and just pretty much pick up where we left off! 

We have moved a lot and met and left a lot of people, and this family is one that I am so glad we have stayed in touch with. They are just the nicest and best family I am so glad we were able to visit!

4. While we were in town we stopped by our favorite Belgian chocolate shop. I had forgotten just how incredible their chocolates were! I bought a box of six truffles and let me tell you, they were just as incredible as they look.
5. My sister loves the FunkoPop figurines and has been wanting to visit their store in Everett forever. It just hasn't worked out all the times we've visited and this time, since we were heading back by there we were finally able to stop by.

I didn't know what to expect other than the fact my sister was super excited, but I was surprised at how neat the store was! It was laid out by sections, so they had a Marvel section, Star Wars, Disney, Harry Potter, as well as a place where you could make your own Funko. Overall it was a pretty neat store and I'm glad we could finally visit!
Hope you have a great weekend! 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the Funko Pop store is so cool! And those truffles look absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pretty neat store! I'm not really into the Funkos too much, so I'm glad the store was at least interesting! The those truffles were pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete