Monday, March 15, 2021

February 2021 Photo A Day Pictures

I really struggled with the prompts for this month. So many of them were just very difficult to photograph! It took me forever to get through these, and I really had to think outside the box for a lot of them. 

So while I'm not too excited about this group of pictures, I'm just glad I got this month done and can continue onto March. I guess I just prefer prompts that are more straight-forward and not vague. Like, what do you do for "a love story?" That one really had me stumped! I ended up just picking a random family picture because I really had no idea!

Anyways, I'm glad to be done with February and need to get caught up now on March since we're already half way through the month!



Have you ever done a monthly challenge? Or maybe a photo challenge?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

6 comments:

  1. You did a great job this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I mismatched the prompt "something beautiful" to the Mario and Luigi pic and was like "yep, sounds about right!" HAHA! Oops. Also, very jealous of what looks to be In N Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when a prompt really stumps me and I just take a photo to have a photo! I think you did a great job though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Hahahahaha! And yes! The In-n-Out picture is old but I had to include it since it's a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I know, it's really frustrating because I get hung up on it and can't continue until I get it done!

    ReplyDelete