Friday, February 26, 2021

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! Today I am linking up with Andrea!

1. My sister got me this scratch off map of the US for my birthday back in December and I finally got around to doing it! It was really fun to scratch off all of the states I've visited! (I've been to 31/50!)
2. My mom and I went for a walk at the botanical garden this week and it is so nice to see some signs of spring!
3. After our walk at the botanical garden we stopped by Wegman's to do some grocery shopping and I picked up this pretty bouquet of flowers!
4. I made this carbonara recipe for dinner the other night and it was so good! I used chicken instead of shrimp and added some mushrooms and a little onion. It's definitely a meal I will be making again!
5. In case you missed it, on Monday I shared some of my recent purchases, and on Wednesday I shared a review of the book When Twilight Breaks! Be sure to check those out!

Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I like that map. The flowers are beautiful and that pasta looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers! And that map is so fun, especially since you've been to so many states! My total would be way lower and mostly influenced by the fact that it's so easy to go from state to state in the northeast (30 min to NJ and DE, 2 hours to NY, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I need to get that map.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family went on a lot of roadtrips when I was a kid so that definitely helped! And I would really like to visit the northeast someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the map I have: https://www.hitchcockpaper.com/products/luckies-of-london-scratch-map%C2%AE-usa-landmarks?_pos=2&_sid=95c076508&_ss=r The map is really detailed and features different landmarks/scenic places around the US.

    ReplyDelete