Monday, April 4, 2022

March 2022 Photo A Day

I was really struggling with the list of prompts on the March 2022 list. So many of the prompts were things I was having a hard time figuring out how to photograph. Like playground. How do you take a picture of a playground without looking like a creep? Or graffiti, which they have as a prompt every couple of months and I never know what to photograph. There were also prompts like a stranger (another prompt that is going to make you look like a creeper! I am not taking a picture of a stranger!) or a bus stop. It just went on. 

Anyways, I decided to pick a list of prompts from March of 2014 and found that to be a lot easier to photograph!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

6 comments:

  1. Oh this made me laugh... and nod along! I feel the same way when prompts are things like stranger or kids playing. Lovely photos this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very photos. You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right? Haha! I don't know what people are thinking when putting together these lists of prompts! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, not a fan of all the creeper prompts you wisely rejected! I love the ACNH pics and of course the N64 cartridges! Ocarina of Time *cries* I think we had Snowboard Kids and Diddy Kong Racing too, and we had the original Mario Party, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, right? haha! And you can't go wrong with ACNH! There were so many great N64 games! Ocarina of Time is such a great game! I tried playing Majora's Mask a couple of times but never really got into it for some reason. And Snowboard Kids was such a fun game! We siblings and I spent a LOT of time playing that one! There is a new Mario Party Superstars for Switch that brings back all of the best minigames and boards from all the previous Mario Party games and it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete