Friday, January 23, 2015

Five for Friday

Bonjour! How was your week? I'm sharing another Five for Friday and linking up with Coffee With Caitlin, Cup of Tea, and Della Devoted!

1. I made bœuf bourguignon et baguette for dinner earlier this week. It was SO good! (I used this recipe.) I would definitely recommend trying it! 
2. I had some sugar cookie dough that I froze at Christmas in the freezer; so I pulled that out and made some cookies. I know it's a little early for Valentine's day, but I didn't care. ;)
3. I picked up some flowers while at the grocery store this week. I always like having fresh flowers around!
4. And I also got some cute things while at Michael's this past week.
5. This article from Buzzfeed. If you're a 90's kid, you'll find this pretty awesome. Right in the childhood. You're welcome. ;)


À bientôt and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. How did you get out of Michael's with that little?! I think I have a problem. I can't get out of a craft store without buying about 20 extras.

    Thanks for linking up for H54F! Hope to see you again this week :)

    Caitlin @ Coffee with Caitlin
    coffeewithcaitlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I have been in there probably 3 or 4 times in the last month or so, and have picked up a few things each time! I have had to really limit myself over the years there! Thanks for hosting the H54F!

      Delete