Friday, November 6, 2015

Five for Friday

Hey and welcome to my Five for Friday! I hope you all had a great week! I am linking up with Cup of Tea , Della Devoted Bright on a Budget and Coffee With Caitlin!

1. As everyone probably already knows, I love having flowers around. I picked up this bunch and liked the great fall colors!
2. I don't really like Hobby Lobby, but my  mom wanted to go so we went and picked up a few things. Their Christmas stuff was all on sale, and I've been wanting to build up my own Christmas decoration stuff. I also had to get the little basket with the bird, and the bird jewelry dish was like $2.50, so I couldn't pass that up either!
3. I did a fall fun swap with some other bloggers and I received my box this past week. The coffee smells SO good!
4. I met a new friend through my small group at church, and we went out to lunch and shopping earlier this week. It was so fun! It's been so hard meeting people where I currently live, so it was nice to finally find a friend! We stopped by Target and I picked up a few fun things at the Dollar Spot (as always!) I like getting thing I can use for scrapbooking, and anything used for organization is a win for me!
5. I've started doing my Christmas shopping already. Usually I have my list done and a few things bought, but I'm a little behind this year! No one in my family knows what they want, so it's made coming up with ideas a little difficult! Usually I keep a list going on my phone all year long (anytime someone says they want something, I add it in a note on my phone so I have ideas when birthdays and Christmas come around) but this year no one has really wanted anything!  

Have you started your Christmas shopping? Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Christmas shopping has only started in the form of tickets for my whole family to go and see Harry Potter and the cursed child in the theatres next year. Other than that - diddly squat! Really need to start thinking about it as I've got quite a few busy weekends coming up and the time will slip by quickly I'm sure! Alice xx

    www.woodenwindowsills.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice! I wish I was able to see that! Tickets for events and things are always great gifts, it's nice to have something to look forward to!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous flowers! You did a lot better getting a "fall" bouquet than I did when I picked up all pink and purple flowers! :) Love your $1 Spot items, especially that basket! Yay for new friends (especially shopping buddies!)! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Purple and pink are always great too though! The Dollar Spot is just the best!

      Delete
  3. Happy Friday! Popping by from the H54F link up :) Hooray for gorgeous fall flowers, a new friend, fun finds at Target's dollar spot, & early Christmas shopping! I'm excited to be almost done with mine. Hoping to free up more time during the Christmas season by finishing up soon! Wishing you all the best with coming up with fun ideas for everyone on your shopping list! :) Have a terrific weekend! xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Good for you for getting your shopping done early! I hope I can get mine finished soon! Hope you have a great weekend as well!

      Delete