Wednesday, October 19, 2016

September Love With Food Box Review

Sandwich Crackers by Lance - I'm not a fan of cheese sandwich crackers, so I gave these to my sister. She said the cheese was good, but the crackers were just okay.
Orchard Bar - This was okay. It could have done with more berry flavor, but overall not too bad.
Caramel Apple Crisp Premium Puffed Corn by Cosmos Creations - I really wasn't expecting this to taste all that great, I mean, it's essentially caramel apple corn. Which just sounds really weird. But it actually didn't taste too bad! There wasn't really much of an apple flavor, but the caramel was nice. It wasn't sticky or too sweet either.

Vermont Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Stick - This was just disgusting. I like pepperoni, but I don't know if it was the turkey or the spices, but it was really gross.
Cocoa & Milk Classic Wafers by Loacker - This really didn't taste all that great. It had that flavorless styrofoam ice cream cone taste that just isn't all that good. Not really much of a chocolate flavor, and you couldn't taste the milk part either.
Organic Fruit Candies by GoOrganic (Mango and Watermelon) - The flavors of these weren't too bad. I don't really like hard candies, so I wouldn't go out and buy these, but they were okay.
Organic Gummy Cherries by Black Forest Organic - I really really liked these! As an adult, you don't typically go out and buy fruit snacks, but these were really tasty! I like that they're organic and made with fruit juice. Definitely recommend!

Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate Sea Salt with Chia Granola by Bakery on Main - I thought this granola was okay. Not the greatest, but not too bad. I really didn't taste any chocolate flavor, (like pieces of chocolate or anything.) Maybe more of a cocoa powder type of taste.
Overall this wasn't too bad of a box. The organic gummy cherries were my favorite. (They're available at Target!). And the rest of the stuff was just okay. With the exception of the turkey pepperoni stick which was just gross! 

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?

Interested in trying your own Love With Food box? Click HERE to get up to half off your first box!

No comments:

Post a Comment