Friday, April 21, 2017

Five for Friday

Hello! I guess it has been a little while since I've done a Five for Friday post! There just really hasn't been much going on around here, which is the reason for the lack of posting I guess. As much as I would like to post, I just don't have much to talk about. Anyways, here is my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of TeaBright on a Budget, and  Della Devoted!

1. The cherry blossoms are probably my favorite part of spring! While walking through my neighborhood, there are cherry blossom trees all over and they're just so pretty! Unfortunately they didn't last long because we had a bunch of wind last week that blew all the flowers away. So it was nice while it lasted!
2. I received the Target naturals beauty box in the mail recently and am enjoying that! I've tried a little over half of the products and so far I've liked them. I try to stick with natural/organic beauty products, so I was quite surprised when Target released this box. (Full review to come soon!)
3. I've posted some squirrel pictures before, but lately I've been noticing this guy sitting on the fence post spying on our neighbors. He'll sit there for a long time, just watching the neighbors backyard! It's just so funny! I mean, look at his little hands on top of the fence! 
4. I was at Trader Joe's earlier this week and picked up these pretty flowers! You really can't beat their prices! This bunch was only $3.99!
5. In case you've missed it, I have shared a couple posts the last two weeks. I first shared some of my recent beauty purchases, and then on Monday I shared a review of the March Ipsy glam bag!
Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those flowers from Trader Joe's are gorgeous! I can't believe they're only $3.99! And that squirrel is pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cherry blossom photos! And I didn't know Target had a natural beauty box, I'll have to check it out. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Cherry blossom trees are always so pretty! I think they're one of my favorite parts of spring! I believe the natural beauty box was a one time thing, but I hope they'll bring it back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I am always so surprised at how pretty and inexpensive Trader Joe's flowers are!

    ReplyDelete