Monday, April 17, 2017

March Ipsy Glam Bag Review


INT Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Goddess Gold: I really liked this eye shadow. The color is really subtle, but it looks really pretty. I prefer neutral shades, and this was a nice choice for me. Slightly different that the usual browns I use, but not too 'out there'.
tarte cosmetics  tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint in delish: I'm really not a fan of liquid lipsticks in the first place, and this was just as I was expecting. I found the color to be just okay. It had a little too much of a brownish tone. The product went on kind of messy and gloopy and once it dried, it felt really drying on my lips. You can tell just from the picture how gloopy looking it is. Unfortunately, this was not a great choice for me!
Skone Cosmetics Luxe Pro Blending Brush: I have zero use for this brush. I just don't use or need a blending brush, so not a great choice for me.
ModelCo Eye Define Retractable Crayon Liner in Black: The crayon is so soft it breaks off every time I've tried to use it. Even with very light pressure, it still seems to break. Not sure if I just got a bad one, but I'm not a fan.
Infusium  Infusium Repair + Renew Smoothing Serum with Argan Oil + Keratin: I liked this hair serum! I put some on after I showered, and the next morning my hair felt really soft. I don't really have that dry of hair in the first place, but I did really like how my hair felt after using it. It also did not leave any sort of reside (sticky, oily, or otherwise.) It also has a really nice scent to it!
Overall this was not too bad of a bag. I wish the eyeliner would have worked out, but the crayon was just way too soft! I liked how this bag had almost everything you need for a basic look. My favorite products were the eye shadow and the hair serum!

Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment