Friday, November 3, 2017

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. In case you were wondering if I was going to talk about Stranger Things again, you would be right ;) My brother, sister, and I binge watched all 9 episodes in 2 days. It was just so good! I won't spoil it, but if you haven't watched it yet, you really need to!
2. Did you do anything for Halloween? We skipped this year and didn't hand out candy or carve pumpkins. I did make some Halloween cupcakes and we binge watched Stranger Things with my dad because he hadn't seen any of it. But that was it

3. My mom and I were out shopping recently and we were looking through the Christmas decorations (because Christmas decorations are so fun!) and I found these cute things! Christmas decorations are so fun to shop for. I'm pretty picky about what I buy as I'm trying to build up my collection. So far it's lots of birds! I'm am excited for when Target gets their Christmas stuff in stock. So far the one by our house doesn't have any Christmas stuff yet.
4. Speaking of Christmas, I've gotten about halfway through my Christmas shopping. I have my dad and my brother left and they are impossible to shop for. What do you buy for the people in your life who are hard to shop for? What are you buying for the men in your life? I need ideas!

5. I finally got a post up this week that wasn't a Five for Friday! In case you missed it, I shared a review of my October Ipsy glam bag!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. I FINALLY realized today that I know the one kid from Stranger Things from those Ferris Bueller Dominos commercials! Duh! (Still haven't watched an episode of Stranger Things yet though haha) And my dad is actually easier to shop for than my mom because he never buys himself anything! And you could give him the littlest thing and he would be thrilled! Why can't everyone be that way? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! And you really need to watch it! It's so good! My dad is like that, I could buy him a box of Reese's and he'd be happy with it. But I guess I just want to be able to find a great gift for him! And my brother is just super picky. Usually I just end up stumbling across something for him. Or there's always a gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, what is Stranger Things all about? I keep seeing folks talk about it but I have no idea what any of its about! Eek! I love both of those signs. And I have an obsession with snowmen. Haha. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a Netflix scifi/supernatural series set in the 80's. It's sort of hard to explain without giving away too much of the plot, but the Netflix description is: "When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one strange little girl." It mostly follows Will (the missing boy) 's friends and Will's mom and the police chief who are all trying to find him. Throw in some secret government experiments, supernatural forces, a strange girl, and a monster and it's a pretty interesting show!
    The music, cinematography, and the acting is all so good! It's definitely different and not for everyone. I am not really into scifi but I found it to be really interesting. It's a really easy show to get sucked into as pretty much every episode ends leaving you wanting to see more! I would definitely recommend it if you have Netflix!

    My mom loves snowmen stuff too! She has quite a collection!

    ReplyDelete