Wednesday, November 29, 2017

November Ipsy Glam Bag Review

ORIBE HAIR CARE Gold Lust Dry Shampoo: This dry shampoo was just okay. It doesn't add any texture, which was disappointing, and it really didn't do anything for my hair. I put it on on the night I had planned to wash my hair because I wanted to see if it worked well enough to go an extra day without washing, but after applying a fair amount, I really didn't notice enough of a difference for me to feel like I could go an extra day between washes.

It does have a nice scent, not too perfumey, and it doesn't leave a residue. But it's just not a great product. Considering the price (it's $44 to buy a full sized can!) it just is nothing like I would expect from an item at that price point. I definitely wouldn't recommend this!
IT COSMETICS Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ in Fair: If I'm being super picky, the shade was maybe a tad dark for me right now, (meaning it would work better during the summertime when I have a slight tan. Also, it looks a little darker on my skin than in the picture.) otherwise, the coverage was pretty good, maybe not quite a true full coverage, but still pretty good. It felt really lightweight, was gentle on my somewhat sensitive skin, and lasted all day long.
COLOURPOP COSMETICS Pressed Powder Shadow in Come and Get It: While this isn't a shade I would typically pick out for myself, it was okay. It's nice to try something a little different once in a while! It is super pigmented and lasted all day long. The color is just a little too bold for me(even though it looks like a light pink, it really does go on bold!). Essentially, I liked the shadow, just not the shade.
MANNA KADAR COSMETICS Lip Locked Stain in All Of Me: While I loved the color, it is definitely not a lip stain. I applied it and several hours later was able to just wipe it off. That said, the color lasted quite a while and works great as a gloss, just doesn't work as a lip stain. 

I don't typically like lip glosses because they usually feel really sticky and greasy, but this felt nice and smooth and not at all sticky or greasy. Overall I really liked this product and definitely recommend it, but if you are looking for a stain this is not it.
SKYN ICELAND Berry Lip Fix with Wintered Red Algae: I did not like this product at all! The berry flavor was weird and the formula was pretty runny and not at all creamy like a normal lip balm. 

After applying my lips felt tingly, which at first I wasn't sure if it would go away, but after having it on for a bit it turned into more of a burning sensation until I had to go wipe it off! Definitely not something I would recommend!
Overall this was a pretty nice bag. I really liked the lip gloss, and the CC cream was fun to try as I had never used one before. I didn't care for the lip balm, but the other two products were okay.

Have you tried any of these products before?


http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment