Friday, December 8, 2017

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. Last week we got all our Christmas decorating done. We brought our tree in and got that all done. This year buying a tree was not a real great experience. 

Trees were way overpriced, the guy at the lot was kind of annoying, the selection wasn't very good, and we just ended up with this one. I know it looks nicer once it's all decorated and it also looks taller than it is in real life, but it's the shortest tree we've ever had. So we ended up buying a fake tree to have in addition to the real one. We've always talked about getting two trees because my mom has lots of ornaments and we are never able to get everything on one tree. So I guess it worked out.
2. I stopped by Sephora earlier this week and picked up the free birthday gift. If you're a beauty insider, did you get your gift this year?
3. I needed some new pajama pants so I picked these up while I was at Target and they are so soft! Every time I wear them they just feel so nice. Definitely the softest pajama pants I've ever had!

4. So the biggest thing I've been working on the last couple of weeks is sorting through pictures on my computer. I've had a couple hundred pictures going back to April that needed to be sorted, edited, prepped to print, and then backed up. It's something I always put off doing but it's really nice when I get it done!

5. In case you missed it I shared a post earlier this week about the air show we went to back in October!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. I love both trees! And you can never have too many trees. I so need to back up our photos. As a a matter of fact, every so often I’ll shoot them all off to be printed. My Farmer insists on having prints in our hands for memories one day. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally picked up my Sephora birthday gift around Thanksgiving! (My birthday is in August whoops.) I got the same one you did. And your trees look great! We don't have one Christmas decoration up yet (also whoops).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Caudalie stuff, so I was glad they had it as an option for a birthday gift! Thanks! My mom is very particular about her Christmas decorations, so I mostly just let her do it haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! And you are so right! There is just something magical about a Christmas tree! I definitely agree with your Farmer! I really enjoy having actual prints to go through. In an age where everything is digital/online, I think it is even more important!

    ReplyDelete