Friday, December 22, 2017

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here! I think we're ready for it! I did the last of our grocery shopping early this week and we're picking my dad up from the airport today. We are pretty excited about him being home for Christmas this year!

2. Yesterday I made some sugar cookies, and then my mom, sister, and I decorated them all. I don't really like to eat them, but they sure are fun to make and decorate!
3. I got a box from Influenster earlier this week and it was pretty disappointing. I haven't gotten picked for anything from them in over a year, despite the fact I post reviews on their site and do all the things you are supposed to do to be selected. So when I saw I finally got picked for something, and it was from Maybelline, I was excited to give it a try. 

Anyways, both items were SO glittery (remember when body glitter was super popular back in the late 90's? This was like that, but for you face!) Definitely not something I would ever wear or use! Oh well, at least it was free!
4. In case you missed it I shared a birthday/weekend recap as well as some pictures of our Christmas decorations!
5. And lastly, here is a funny Christmas meme I found on Pinterest:

I hope you all have a great weekend and a wonderful Christmas!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. My last Influenster shipment was pretty disappointng, too - an eyeshadow palate featuring dark blue, shimmery silver, and (thankfully) one use-able taupe-ish color. I miss when they sent out really fun boxes of products you actually wanted to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is so cute and festive!! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I also hope that the body glitter trend isn't coming back, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck! I miss that too! I got a couple of really nice boxes early on. I don't know what beauty companies are thinking when they come out with stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! We did have a nice Christmas! I hope you did as well! I certainly hope it isn't coming back! Haha! Although I wouldn't be surprised!

    ReplyDelete