Friday, March 2, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. Target has their Easter stuff out now so I picked up a couple of things while my mom and I were there earlier this week. All three were from the Dollar Spot. My mom and I don't really have very much Easter stuff, so it was nice to be able to find a few little things that were inexpensive!
2. I also really needed some new workout clothes, so I was happy to find several things at Target! I got these leggings (in store they were on clearance for $20), these pants, and this sweatshirt. They're all really comfortable and look great!

3. My mom has been buying a bunch of these puzzles and they are so fun. I got started on this one and I don't know what happened, but I couldn't stop. Haha. I kept coming back to it and had it done in like 5 days. They're fun because it's like a bunch of little puzzles within a big puzzle.
4. This was something I had to document. I actually got my inbox down to zero! I don't even remember the last time I had no emails!
5. In case you missed it, on Monday I shared a review of a great book I received!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel like the Friday linkup should just be "Check out my new Target stuff!" Love the Easter stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I know, right? Target just always has so many great things!

    ReplyDelete