Friday, March 9, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. My mom bought a new sewing machine a few months back, and since then she has been doing quite a bit of sewing. My mom bought this kit from a quilt shop and put it together for me. I thought it turned out really cute! All of the stuff on top had to be sewn by hand, so it was quite a project. But I really like it!
2. I haven't bought any Halo Top ice cream in a while since it's normally kind of expensive, but it was on sale this past week so I picked up a couple pints. I got the cookie dough, which we already like, and I thought I would try the peanut butter cup as well. While it doesn't actually have peanut butter cups in it, it's more of a chocolate ice cream with swirls of peanut butter. Anyways, it is really good!
3. One of the things I worked on this past week was updating my recipes page over on the sidebar. I tried to make it easier to find things and I think it turned out okay!

4. I rarely buy candy, but these dumb things are just too good!
5. In case you missed it, I shared a review of my February Ipsy glam bag on Monday!

Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. The quilted wall hanging your Mom made looks fantastic.
    I'm looking forward to checking out your recipes. I'm currently searching for recipes for my new health program I'm starting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the mini Reese's eggs. They are my fave. I always go for the chocolate-peanut butter dessert option, so that Halo Top sounds delicious as well! And how cute is your bird quilt?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate and peanut butter is definitely one of the best combinations ever! I really like it too! It's nice to have a mom who likes to quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it too! I have a few recipes on the recipe page over on the sidebar, otherwise Baked Bree is a blog I like that has a lot of great recipes, and this healthy eating Buzzfeed list had quite a few great looking recipes: https://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/goodful-healthy-eating-challenge-2018?utm_term=.ch17MXAv0#.leWYEAnlm

    ReplyDelete