Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Currently

Working on - Hurricane prepping! Since we're in Virginia Florence is supposed to come somewhat this way. It sounds more like we will just get a bunch of rain and probably some wind, but considering we are from the west coast this is new territory for us! We're fully prepared just in case, but I don't think we have anything to worry about.

Looking forward to - My sister's birthday is this weekend so we were looking forward to doing something for that. Unfortunately though, we can't really plan anything since we have no clue what is going to happen with the hurricane. We'll probably have to hold off on doing anything fun. But there will be cake!

Watching - There isn't much on right now, but we've been watching America's Got Talent. And we finished the newest season of The Great British Bake Off on Netflix. I'm looking forward to all of our fall shows starting again!

Trying - I made this bread the other night to have with some soup I made and was really disappointed with it. Since it's a no knead bread the texture was just really off. 

Listening to - I recently came across the Crime Junkie podcast so I've been listening to quite a bit of that! They cover a lot of interesting (and not as popular) cases.

What have you been up to lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment