Friday, November 16, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!
Since it's been a couple of week since I've done one of these, so I'm going to do a bit of catching up!

1. On Halloween we didn't do anything, but I did make some cupcakes! The pumpkin patch ones didn't turn out quite the way I wanted, but they all tasted good!
2. I placed a Sephora order a little while back and they had an offer where you could get a bag full of a bunch of samples and I got this one! I always wait to place Sephora orders for when they're offering good free stuff and this was definitely a great one! I already use the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet and really like it, so I was happy to be able to get a travel sized one. And I've tried the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray and was surprised at how good it works!
3. We voted last week. I think this was my first time voting on voting day. When we lived in Washington you can only vote by absentee, and in Idaho we always did early voting, so it was really odd having to wait in a long line! I think it ended up being about an hour and a half. It was really surprising to see just how many people showed up to vote!

And afterwards Sugar Shack was giving away free house doughnuts if you wore your I Voted sticker, so we had to stop by for that! I got an Oreo doughnut, which was delicious!
4. I've gotten some ridiculous packaging from Amazon before, but this order my mom received was by far the craziest! I'm not sure what the point was in sending such a massive box for two small things!
5. In case you missed it I shared a book review, and then on Wednesday I share about our day trip up to Washington DC!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Jealous of your donut, and your "I voted" sticker! I've NEVER gotten a sticker! How is this possible? Does our voting place just not get them? I've gone at all different times of day too. WHAT IS GOING ON? haha Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird! When we lived in Washington you could only vote by absentee so I never got one there so it wasn't until we moved to Idaho where you had to go to a polling place when I actually got one. But that is weird that your polling place doesn't do them. I thought they all did!

    ReplyDelete