Monday, March 4, 2019

Currently

Working on - Editing some pictures. We went to the Outer Banks for a few days a couple of weeks ago and I took a good amount of pictures while we were there; which means I now have quite a few to go through!

Looking forward to - I'm looking forward to spring. The weather here keeps going back and forth between warm and cold and sunny and rainy, so it would be nice to maybe have some sort of consistency. I am also looking forward to seeing the cherry blossoms up in DC this spring! Although once it's spring it means summer is next and I am SO not looking forward to the heat and humidity that comes with summertime here!

Watching - Besides the usual, my mom and I watched The Innocent Man on Netflix. The series follows two different murders and the men who were wrongly convicted of the crimes. It's very interesting and actually pretty disturbing that these men could be convicted of crimes with zero physical evidence and the only evidence the state had was their false confessions. John Grisham actually wrote about the case in a book of the same name, so he is interviewed in the series as well. Anyways, it's definitely worth watching! 

On a different note, we started watching The Voice as well as American Idol. And for new shows, I've watched The Enemy Within which was pretty good, although a bit overly dramatic at times. I think I'll give it a few episodes to see where it goes. And I also watched Whiskey Cavalier which I really liked! The first half of the show I was kind of unsure about it, but the second half of the episode was really good. 

Reading - I've read a LOT of books lately (I read 9 books in February plus a short story!) I most recently finished The Beantown Girls and it was so so good! I'll have to post a review soon because I enjoyed it so much!

Buying - I haven't really bought anything lately except for a few Target Dollar Spot items (which I'll be sharing in a separate post soon!) but I did finally finish and purchase a Chatbook photobook. I've been really behind on them so I'm trying to get caught up. I still have several more to make but I'm glad I got at least one done!

What have you been up to lately? Have you tried any new tv shows?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

3 comments:

  1. What a very beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I've never been to the Outer Banks! It looks beautiful, even in the dead of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was our first time visiting and it was really pretty! I especially liked that there wasn't very many people! Haha. I don't think it would be much fun in the summer when there is a million people there!

    ReplyDelete