Monday, January 21, 2019

Currently

Working on - Redownloading my ENTIRE music library to iTunes. To make a long story short I wanted to download some new songs but when I plugged my phone into the computer it deleted everything I had previously downloaded (from CD's. It kept anything I had purchased.) So I have to go back through all of our CD's and download everything again.

I got most of it done yesterday, but my brother has a few CD's I need so I can finish. It was just a long and annoying process! But I also kind of rediscovered some music I had forgotten about, so there's that!

Trying - The L'Oreal Rouge Signature Lip Ink I got from Influenster. I talked a bit about them on Friday if you're interested.

Needing - To make some Chatbook photobooks. I haven't made a book since spring of last year, so I have several books I'll need to put together! They're always a bit time consuming, but I enjoy being able to look through them.

Reading - I just finished Breach of Trust by Rachel Dylan and it wasn't too bad. I'll have a review soon!

Watching - Mostly the same old stuff. Dateline, Shark Tank, Madam Secretary, and The Profit. We did start watching the America's Got Talent The Champions which has been interesting. Anyone else watching?

What have you been up to lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment