Friday, July 17, 2020

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! Today I am linking up with Andrea!

1. We went to the botanical garden last week. There is something new blooming every time we visit so it's always nice to see what's there! It was really hot, so we didn't stay very long, but it was nice to get out of the house for a bit.
2. I ordered a couple clothing items from Target and was really surprised to see how they packaged my items.

Yes, that is a plastic bag and a regular old zip tie. I mean, really Target? Zip ties?
3. I decided to stop and get my hair cut earlier this week. It's been a year since I have gotten my hair cut! When I went a year ago the lady cut it way shorter than I had wanted, so I needed it to grow out a bit and now it's right where I want it. I'm so glad to have gotten a trim! It's amazing how much of a difference a fresh cut makes!

4. I mentioned this on Wednesday's post, but if you are looking for a great dessert (especially to have in hot weather!) than you have got to try this Oreo layer dessert! I've made it twice already and my family really enjoyed it. 

5. In case you missed it, on Monday I shared my June photo a day pictures, and then on Wednesday I shared a currently post!

Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. That zip tied package actually made me laugh out loud! What is up with that I wonder??

    ReplyDelete