Monday, May 10, 2021

April 2021 Photo A Day

Another month done! And another month that took me longer than I expected to get it done. I had to really dig through some old pictures to find a photo for a couple of the prompts here. Swing really had me stumped. I found a very old picture I had taken at a fair to use. I just don't go anywhere where there is a swing set, and I really had no ideas of anything else to use! 

Graffiti was another one I was really stuck on. I don't see graffiti very often and whenever I do it's certainly not something I want to take a picture of! So I dug up a picture of some murals I had seen. 

Anyways, I'm glad to have another month done!

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job; a few of these would have really stumped me though. We don't often see graffiti anywhere either and yeah, if I did I wouldn't want to take a picture of it!

    ReplyDelete