Monday, May 3, 2021

Cherry Blossoms at the National Arboretum Part 2


We spent several hours walking and driving around the arboretum admiring the cherry blossoms. Cherry blossoms are a favorite of mine, so I was really glad to be able to visit the arboretum and photograph them!

While taking this first set of cherry blossom pictures I accidentally stepped into what looked like an unsuspecting section of grass but was actually a big mud hole. Luckily we were parked nearby and my mom was able to get my shoe cleaned off!

Besides the cherry blossoms, we were also able to see some different types of magnolia trees. I was surprised at how many different varieties of magnolias there are!
Have you been able to see anything in bloom where you live?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. Wow, so very beautiful. So very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful blossoms. We have had flowering trees start to bloom and I can see buds on many of my own flowering bushes... so I know it's only a matter of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really were beautiful! I only wish they lasted longer! How nice! You will have to share pictures!

    ReplyDelete