Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Cherry Blossoms at the National Arboretum Part 1


My mom and I recently drove up to Washington DC to check out the cherry blossoms at the National Arboretum. (You can see our previous visit here and here.)

It was a beautiful warm and sunny day and the blossoms were at their peak. Unfortunately nothing else was in bloom except for the magnolia trees. Considering their were so many different varieties of cherry blossoms on display, it wasn't too much of a disappointment!

There were a lot more people at the arboretum than I was expecting, but not so many that it hindered taking pictures! But it was nice to see so many people out enjoying the cherry blossoms and the nice spring weather. 
Have you seen cherry blossoms yet where you live?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

7 comments:

  1. Wow, so very beautiful. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures! I love those bright pink blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics! I love all the variety in shades of pink and white. I keep getting faked out here thinking I've found a white cherry blossom, but it turns out to be one of those stupid ornamental pear trees that smell godawful. An easy difference to figure out, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! The pink ones were my favorite as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I agree, it's amazing how many different shades of pink and white there are! I hate ornamental pear trees! They are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://prophitel.ru/bitrix/redirect.php?event1=upec&event2=&event3=&goto=http://xn--23-glcqfyzy.xn--p1ai?eXbkJOqY0qH

    ReplyDelete