Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Currently

Reading - Nothing too exciting unfortunately. I've read a lot of books lately, but I've kind of been in a rut as far as anything good. Pretty much everything I've read has been mediocre. Have you read anything good lately?

Watching - America's Got Talent, Lego Masters, Emergency Call, The Chase, Dateline. We just finished up Home Town on Discovery+. I'm not sure why we never started watching it sooner, but my mom and I really liked it! 

Eating - Lots of berries! I've been stocking up on berries whenever I go to Costco or Whole Foods. I'm really not much of a fan of summertime, but fresh berries is the one thing I really look forward to!

Needing - To work on some scrapbooking. I have not been in a creative mood for a while which has been disappointing. I want to do it, but I feel like I have crafting block (sort of like writers block or something) where I want to craft but just have not been inspired to do so.

Looking forward to - Fall. It's been so hot and humid here that it's annoying not to be able to go out on walks. 

Playing - A lot of Animal Crossing! I'm working on my island which is a time consuming process, but a fun one! I keep looking at ideas on Pinterest as well as visiting my brother's island and my sister's islands for ideas.


What have you been up to lately? Are you watching any good shows or done anything fun lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. I'm struggling to find shows to watch but have been finding some pretty good books to read; my favorites lately have been Float Plan, Shipped, and The Soulmate Equation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful photo and you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check out those books, thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete