Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Late Spring Flowers at the Norfolk Botanical Garden

I've posted quite a few pictures from the Norfolk Botanical Garden, but every time we visit there is something new blooming! These were some of the late spring flowers we saw back in early June.

We haven't been able to visit much lately because it's been really hot and humid here, but I do have another post coming soon of an exhibit that is going on there!

I couldn't believe just how large some of these cherry blossom bushes/trees were! They were so beautiful! And the flowers in the last couple of pictures in this post are really pretty! Does anyone know what kind of flowers they are?
What are your favorite spring flowers?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful place and beautiful flowers. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some really beautiful photos. Those last few photos almost look like a cross between a zinnia and a peony. I don't know what they are but I love those yellow ones with the pale pink edges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful place! I always enjoy visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I hadn't thought about that but they do look like a cross between a zinnia and a peony. Most of the plants and flowers are labeled with name but for some reason the ones I always like seem to not have a marker! Those ones are my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete