Friday, July 30, 2021

Friday Favorites

Hello and welcome to my Friday Favorites! Today I am linking up with Andrea!

1. I made chocolate covered strawberries a little while back and they were so good! I don't make them very often but I always forget just how good they are!
2. These were my flowers for July. I liked how colorful they were and also all the different varieties of flowers that were in this bouquet!
3. Have you tried Olipop? I found it at Wegman's and was really surprised at how good it is! It's actually good for you as it contains prebiotics and natural ingredients. They also only contain between 2-5 grams of sugar which is really surprising for something like this! We've tried the vintage cola, root beer, and orange cream. The vintage cola and root beer truly tasted like a cola and a root beer, but the orange cream was weird.

If you happen to look for it it's stocked in the refrigerated section either with natural foods or probiotics. I also saw it in the individual drink section. 
4. Definitely not a favorite but we had a severe thunderstorm a couple of weeks ago and this huge branch came crashing down on our roof during the middle of the night! It's probably a good 8ft long. It was so loud! And definitely not something you want to hear at 1:30 am! 
6. I wanted to add that if you receive my blog posts through your email, unfortunately that feature is going away and blog posts will no longer will be sent by email. I've tried to find an alternative way to send blog posts by email but so far have not been able to find anything. Or at least something that is free. So if you want to see new posts you'll have to bookmark this page and check back or follow through bloglovin'!

Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. I love chocolate covered strawberries but rarely think to make them either. Glad that the large branch didn't do any damage to the roof (I'm guess you would have said so otherwise?). We have had some crazy storms here this summer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, what is your address??? LOL. Those chocolate covered strawberries look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chocolate covered strawberries really were delicious! I need to remember to make them more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The branch left a small dent in the gutter but that's as much as I can tell. It seemed like it hit the edge of the upper part (second story) of the roof and then landed on the lower part. Luckily for us it's a rental house so any damage isn't our responsibility!

    ReplyDelete