Monday, June 10, 2024

Recent Purchases 15

This is a longer one today! I placed a large Old Navy order after a recent 40% off sale and wanted to share what I purchased. Most of these were all items I was needing for our trip to Europe plus a few items I've been needing in general. Fortunately almost all of these items worked out for me!

Anyways, here is what I got!
1Stretch Ankle Golf Pants in Navy: The length is a little confusing on these. I'm 5'8" and these are full length on me. I just do not like wearing jeans and have really been trying to find pants that are not jeans. I found these on Amazon and decided to give them a try. I do really like these. I think they're maybe a little pricey for what they are but they're very comfortable and come in a variety of colors.

I brought these with me while I was in Europe and they are very lightweight and didn't take up much room in my suitcase which is definitely a plus! And the athletic/stretchy material was very comfortable for all the activities we did while still looking dressy and nice. They are very easily dressed up or down and overall I don't think you can go wrong with them!

2. Open Toe Slippers in Grey: I found these on Amazon and when I ordered these grey was the cheapest color so that is why I got those. Not that it really matters since that color isn't available anymore. The only reason I got these was because I was looking for some slippers that were very inexpensive and lightweight that I could bring with me while traveling. I don't like walking around in hotel rooms barefoot or without shoes on so I wanted some slippers that were easy to pack and wear when I'm in a hotel or traveling.

These work great for what I needed them for. I took them with me on our trip to Europe and they were so nice to slip on after a shower or walking around the hotel room. They're very lightweight, have a non-slip rubber sole, and packed pretty flat so they took up very little room in my suitcase. They're pretty cushioned and were more comfortable than I was expecting. I paid less than $10 for these, so you can't beat the price!

3. Printed Short-Sleeve Notch Collar and Cool Nights Printed Pajama Shorts in Merry Dot Navy/Ivory: These do seem to run a little small, so if you are between sizes I would size up. I had been needing some new pajamas for so long and just hadn't come across any that I liked or fit right. I had been eyeing these for a while but just couldn't justify the price. I finally was able to get them on sale plus I had a 20% off coupon, so I got a pretty good price on them! 

They're super comfortable, I really like how they fit, the shorts are just the right length (they're a 4" inseam, so not the extremely short shorts like most pajama shorts seem to be.) they have pockets, and I couldn't go wrong with the polka dot print! 

These pajamas come in a ton of different prints and top and bottom combinations. So I would definitely recommend taking a look if you're looking for new pajamas.

4. Luxe Sleeveless Top in Navy Floral: I really like to wear these sleeveless tops with a cardigan so I am always checking for new prints in these tanks. If I'm being really picky I wish it was a scoop neck instead of the high neck but overall I just liked the floral print.

5. Waist-Defined Midi Dress in Polka Dot: Obviously I have a thing for polka dots! Haha. I just really like how classic and timeless the pattern is and I really like the dress style. It's maybe a little big (I think if I had sized down it would have been too small) but otherwise I really like this dress! I took it on our trip to Europe and wore it a lot!

6. Extra High-Waisted Utility Shorts in Panther: These did not work at all. I ordered my regular size but the waist was very small and I couldn't get them even close to being buttoned! They looked okay in the legs but I think if I sized up to fit my waist they would be huge everywhere else. Disappointing because I thought they looked cute but definitely did not work for me!

7. High-Waisted Crinkle Gauze Shorts in Black Jack: These have a 5" inseam so I was interested in giving these a try. I have a really really hard time finding shorts I like. I don't like shorts that are too short but I don't like shorts that are too long either. These are perfect! Just the right length, elastic waistband that looks kind of like the paperbag waist. I like that they are a higher rise and look good with a shirt tucked in or untucked. Overall really like these!

8. Vintage T-Shirt in White Lilies(I also ordered this t-shirt in Dark Mauve but it looks like that color isn't available anymore.) These t-shirts looked kinda boxy, which isn't my typical style but I was looking for an inexpensive (I paid like $8 for it so it was worth a try.) t-shirt I could knot and wear with some skirts that I have or tuck into the pants I have listed above. These did not work out at all like I was hoping. They were VERY short and very boxy and not at all what I was expecting. They really looked nothing as they appear in the listing photos. I returned these.

9. EveryWear V-Neck T-Shirt in Dark Bottle: I don't typically do a lot of v-necks as they are typically too low-cut for me but this one didn't look like it was a deep V so I thought I would give it a try. I really like the dark green color and it was very inexpensive. It's nothing fancy but I like that it's lightweight (but not too thin) and and fit nicely.

10. SoSoft Lite Crop Cardigan in Black Jack: I really like this cardigan. I was looking for something that was cropped to wear with dresses as the cardigans I do have are much longer. This is just the right length and feels like nice quality. It's not super thin but isn't too heavy/warm either.

Have you purchased any new clothes lately? What are your favorite clothing stores?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment