Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Tuckaleechee Caverns

In May of last year, me and my parents made a quick trip to Sevierville, Tennessee. My sister had visited the area the previous summer with her friend and really enjoyed the area; so she gave us a bunch of recommendations on things to do. One of which was visiting Tuckaleechee caverns!

It was a little bit of a drive to get out there, but we stopped at Elvira's Cafe for breakfast, which was another recommendation from my sister. The food was really good! 

Once we arrived at the caverns, we got our tickets and started the tour. I can't remember how long the tour lasted, but we did enjoy it. The caverns were really interesting! There is one part at the end where they turn out all the lights so you can experience total darkness and that was pretty creepy! 
Have you ever visited caves or caverns?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment