Friday, September 20, 2024

Friday Favorites

Hello and welcome to my Friday Favorites! Today I am linking up with Andrea!

1. A couple of months ago I got these Lego flowers. I got the cherry blossoms and the daffodils which were fun to put together! 
2. I found this fun scratch-off map of the US at Target earlier this summer. I have a much larger scratch-off map my sister got for me but I thought this one was neat!
Unscratched | Full map | Just the states I've visited

3. Back in April we finally visited the BMW factory to go on the tour of the facility. We have lived so close to the factory and have talked about going on the tour the whole time we've lived in South Carolina but it just hadn't worked out to go. They only do a couple of tours a day and they sell out fast so we were glad to finally get some tickets and go!

You could take pictures in the museum but could not take pictures during the tour. We found the tour to be really interesting! They actually take you through the manufacturing facility where they are actually working and manufacturing the cars and it was like nothing we had ever seen before. There were so many robots and machines it was like something out of a futuristic movie!

The warehouse was like 3 or 4 stories high with cars all around and above you on convener belts. It was really interesting learning about car manufacturing, specifically in the Upstate. Definitely recommend if you are ever in Upstate South Carolina!
The price on this one!!!
Can you even imagine driving something this tiny???

4. I recently tried a new chocolate chip muffin recipe and it was pretty good! (I used this recipe.) Although I don't know that I would say it's my favorite recipe. I've tried so many chocolate chip muffin recipes but they never seem quite right. I typically always say homemade is better but for some reason there is just something special about bakery chocolate chip muffins. And I really don't know why, but they're just so good. Do you have a favorite chocolate chip muffin recipe? Or a double chocolate muffin recipe?
5. In case you missed it, this week I shared a Currently post and then on Wednesday I shared about our visit to the Tuckaleechee Caverns in Tennessee!
Hope you have a great weekend! Do you have any fun weekend plans?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment