Friday, December 11, 2015

Five for Friday

It's been a few weeks since I've posted a Five for Friday, but I actually have a few things to post today! I hope you all had a great week! I am linking up with Cup of Tea , Della Devoted Bright on a Budget and Coffee With Caitlin!

1. My friend came over Wednesday night and we broke out our baking stuff and baked some Christmas treats while watching Star Wars (Episode IV in case you're wondering ;) )

We had so much fun and baked a lot of stuff! Cake pops (which neither of us had made in a long time!) As well as gingerbread men and sugar cookies!
2. So, funny story: about a month ago, I came across a Christmas ornament I had bought when we were in Germany. I remember thinking that I needed to be sure to put it somewhere I would remember, so I would be sure to put it out at Christmas. Fast forward a month and I can't find the darn thing anywhere! I searched my entire room multiple times and could not find it. I was so annoyed considering I distinctly remember thinking when I put it away that I HAD to put it somewhere I would remember, and of course wherever I put it was somewhere I couldn't remember! 

So randomly the other night I remembered another Christmas decoration I had bought wanted to put out, and, behind that, I finally found the ornament! It was just so frustrating but I'm glad I finally found it!
3. Yesterday was a big mail day for me! I received the last of the things I ordered in the mail yesterday; meaning I finally got my Christmas shopping done! All I have left is to wrap them! 
4. It's always a good day when you get new things to read!
 5. We went shopping last week and my mom had some Gap cash to spend. She was almost to the dollar amount but couldn't find anything else to get, so I got a new scarf ;) I'm not really a scarf person, but this one had such pretty colors and is SO soft that I couldn't pass it up! And it does get pretty cold here (it gets down into the single digits here) so a scarf is definitely useful!
Hope you all have a great weekend! Do you have any fun or exciting weekend plans? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Your baking party looks fun! And I love your scarf--super cute!! All of our Christmas decorations have to go together, otherwise we'll never find them! Case in point: all of our battery-powered string lights have gone missing... because they weren't packed away with the other 95% of our decorations, apparently! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a quite a few new Christmas items and didn't have a box to put them all in, now I will be sure to get one! I do NOT want to have the same problem again! haha! How annoying! I hope you find the lights!

      Delete