Friday, April 17, 2015

Five for Friday

Hello! I am linking up with Della DevotedCoffee With Caitlin, and Cup of Tea for another edition of Five for Friday!

1. We got to Facetime with my brother earlier this week. It is always nice to see him! Even though he has pretty much the worst wifi ever. I think third world countries have better wifi than him. 

2. Have you seen the new Star Wars trailer? I am pretty excited about it! My sister and I are SO excited for the new movie! And the trailer has Han Solo and Chewie. Um it's awesome. 

3. And continuing on the Star Wars theme, I came across this video and thought it was pretty hilarious. It's Darth Vader and four storm troopers dancing to Can't Touch This. It's pretty funny!

4. We tried a new church this past weekend and I think we might have finally found the church for us! We have had a really hard time finding a church here and we are hoping this one will be okay! We have only been to one service, so hopefully I won't jinx anything by saying something!

5. I apparently have a thing for baker's twine. I didn't realize I had such a collection of it! I just picked up the blue and green twine in the middle from Target yesterday. I use the twine a lot, so it isn't a waste. I just think it looks neat! 
Do you collect any random things?

Hope you have a great weekend! 
À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment