Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A few of my favorite travel pictures

Alternate blog title
A delightful collection of pictures I already have on my computer and thought I would share with you today.

I am in the midst of working on some photography assignments so I didn't have as much time to work on this post as I had hoped. I was all proud of myself for finally getting the assignment done and was under the impression I only had three photos to submit for a project. Only to log onto the website to find out I need six total images.
So. Anyways, back to today's post. I thought I would share some of my favorite travel pictures I have taken over the years.
 Space needle - Seattle, WA
 Seattle, WA
 Las Vegas, Nevada
 Las Vegas, Nevada
 Sedona, Arizona
Sedona, Arizona
Florida Keys, Florida
St. Louis, Missouri
 Mt. Rainier - Washington
 Multnomah falls - Oregon
 Golden gate bridge - San Francisco, California
Golden gate bridge - San Francisco, California

I hope you have a great rest of your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment