Friday, April 3, 2015

Five for Friday

Hello! How was your week? I am linking up with Della Devoted, Coffee With Caitlin, and Cup of Tea.

1. We pretty much finalized everything on my family's upcoming trip to Europe! We are SO excited! (I talked a little about that here.) I am so grateful to be able to go on this trip with my family!

2. We got tickets to go to the Harry Potter studio tour. My sister could hardly contain her excitement. It is going to be SO much fun! And I saw that they now have the Hogwarts Express, which will be really neat to see!

3. I got an Instax camera for Christmas this past year and I took it out and took a couple pictures with it earlier this week. The image quality isn't the greatest, but they are fun photos to display or scrapbook with.
4. I thought this video from The Tonight Show was pretty funny. My sister and I got a good laugh out of it! Madame Tussauds wax museum made five wax figures of Jimmy Fallon, so they all sing "Barbara Ann" together. Just watch it :)

5. My mom, sister, and I are going shopping today. We all have a few clothing items to find for our trip. Hopefully we will be able to find what we need!

Hope you have a great weekend!
À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment