Monday, February 27, 2017

February Ipsy Glam Bag Review

NYX Professional Makeup Butter™ Lipstick in Ripe Berry: I liked this lipstick. The color was maybe a little bit darker than I would typically buy, but once I put it on I really liked how it looked. It's actually been my go-to lipstick lately! It felt soft on my lips and also did not dry my lips out.
Biobelle #StayGorgeous sheet mask and #Iwokeuplikethis sheet mask: I actually really liked these sheet masks. When I first took the mask off, my face was a little red, so I was worried about how my skin was going to react to the mask; but by the next morning my skin was so smooth and soft! There was also so much leftover liquid in the bag from the mask, I was able to just rub it on my face and essentially use it again. Just without the actual sheet itself.
Lord & Berry LINE/SHADE Eye Pencil - #221 Black: I just kind of swiped this on like I typically do and was surprised at how much bolder this is than my regular eyeliner! The application is so smooth you can use a lighter hand when applying since it's so bold. I try not to go too dark with the eyeliner, so it's just something to be mindful of, but I did like this.
BelláPierre Cosmetics Volumelash Waterproof Mascara: This mascara is just okay. I didn't feel like it gave my lashes any volume, in fact, it seemed like it did the opposite. It just wasn't anything special. I didn't really get a chance to test the waterproof-ness of it, but it seemed like it would be okay. I didn't notice any flaking, but after applying about three coats I still didn't really notice any volume or fullness or anything.
Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in $12 Latte: If I'm totally honest, I probably won't be trying this nail polish. I just am really not a fan of the color. Brown just isn't a color I typically go for when painting my nails. I don't paint my nails very often, and this is just not a color I want to waste my time with if I am going to paint my nails.

I did like the packaging though. I thought it looked very nice.
Overall, this wasn't too bad of a bag. I got a nice variety of products which was nice! The only thing I really didn't care for was the nail polish, and that was just because I really didn't care for the color!

Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment