Monday, February 20, 2017

Valentine's Day-in Pictures

I always try to make Valentine's Day a little fun! I don't know why everyone tries to make it sound like it's cool to hate on Valentine's day, what's wrong with having an excuse to celebrate something? Especially when it comes to showing your family/friends/whomever that you love them? 

All things pink, red, and hearts are fun too! 
I made a Dutch baby pancake for breakfast (pink of course!) My mom got my siblings and I some candy and a nice card. Then later that morning I went downtown and did some shopping at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. My mom and I had lunch together at Chick-fil-A, then we headed home.

I had planned a Valentine's day themed dinner of heart shaped pizzas, sparkling pink lemonade, and a funfetti cake I made for dessert.
Did you do anything for Valentine's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment